Asian Paints Limited ('Company') faucets used in normal residential and non-residential segments are warranted to be free of defects in the material and workmanship for the period of time set forth in the warranty coverage table as detailed below, commencing from the date of sale of Asian Paints Limited faucets products to the original purchaser
|Products||Residential Use||Commercial Use|
|Faucets||10 Years||7 Years|
|Shower & Accessories*||3 Years||2 Years|
|Concealed Cisterns||2 Years||2 Years|
|Sensors & Electrical Equipment||1 Years||1 Years|
The warranty period is not renewed or extended on supply of the spare parts during the warranty. The Company will at sole discretion, repair or replace any defective component or part of product with or without cost.
1) The warranty shall commence on the date that the consumer telephonically lodges his warranty with the Company by contacting 1800-266-2079 and furnishing all the purchase and personal details requested by the Company (“the Commencement Date”). In order for this warranty to be valid, the registration needs to be done within 15 (fifteen) days of purchase.
2) The Company or its Authorized Service Franchisee solely can service/repair the Product.
3) The Company and its Authorized Service Franchisee will make unit repairs or replacements under this warranty within a reasonable period of time, as determined by the Company or its Authorized Service Franchisee performing the repair or replacement.
4) It is at the option of Company to remedy any defects by repairing of replacing the products of comparable value. This warranty shall not apply to the parts there of
5) The warranty becomes null and void if installation is not done by qualified and experienced technician and/or as per the installation procedure laid down by the Company.
6) The Company is not responsible for defects or damages arising from transportation, improper installation alteration, accidents, misuse or lack of proper maintenance
7) Hoses, rubber parts, plastic parts and consumable are not included in warranty.
8) Breakage of cartridges on account of improper handling or use of excessive force are not covered in the warranty
9) This warranty shall automatically terminate upon the expiry of the warranty period even if the faucet has not been installed after purchase or has not been in use for any part or whole of the warranty period for any reason whatsoever.
10) In the event of any repairs/replacement of any parts of the faucet, this warranty shall thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Any time consumed for the repair/replacement of parts including transit of the faucet or its parts or any period during which the faucet has not been used whether under warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
11) In the event of non-availability of components or parts due to any reason whatsoever neither Company nor its authorized service location nor the dealer will be responsible nor shall be liable for any delay that be caused to service/repair of the faucet.
12) All complaints related to damage of the chrome plating will be first subject to Lab testing at company premises to ascertain the reason of damage, before applying the warranty
13) This warranty is only effective if proof of purchase (original sales receipt) is provided with all warranty claims or requests
14) This warranty remains applicable only if the Product has at all times been used strictly in accordance with the terms of this warranty and has not been improperly or negligently handled.This warranty is not valid or effective if the Products are not installed according to the instruction manual. Improper handling of the Products automatically terminates and nullifies this warranty. This warranty does not cover problems arising from insufficient water pressure beyond the recommended limits, excessive water impurities/hardness beyond the norms of drinking water or improper care and cleaning. The Company is not responsible for labor charges, installation or other incidental or consequential costs. The Company is not responsible or liable for any special or consequential damages due to the defective Product, or due to defects of any component or part thereof. In no event shall the liability of the Company India exceed the purchase price of the Product. Improper care and cleaning will void the warranty.
15) The warranty will cover only manufacturing defects and will not cover any defects arising out of factors out of control of the Company, including but not limited to:
a. Natural calamities such as earthquakes, cyclones.
b. Acts of God.
c. Abuse or negligence by the Customer.
d. Normal wear and tear.
e. Damage due to exposure to acids, chemicals, cleaners like phenyls, etc.
16) If any dispute arises between the Company and the customer, in respect of the above warranty, neither shall commence any court or arbitration proceedings relating to the dispute unless they have first complied through mediation.
17) In case of any disputes, the same is subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.
How to Register Your Warranty.
a. It is necessary to register your warranty. Please call our Asian Paints Helpline on 1800-266-2079, within fifteen days from the date of purchase of the product.
b. At the time of registration, please keep the following information ready, as this will help Asian Paints Limited (“Company”) to log your Customer warranty.
After successfully lodging your warranty, you will be issued a unique Warranty Identification Number. Please mention the Warranty Identification Number in all of your communication regarding the customer warranty.
1. Customer Name and Contact Details
3. Name of the Product
4. Name of the dealer shop where the customer purchased Invoice number
5. Date of Purchase
6. Mobile/Telephone number.
7. Batch Number of the product on the packing (our Helpline Associate would help you)
c. Your call will be recorded and the warranty will be logged electronically.
d. Please retain your original VAT invoice along with a copy of this document for the duration of the warranty period. Your original VAT invoice would be required along with this warranty document to process claims pertaining to your customer warranty.
e. Should you ever experience a problem with the product or have any questions regarding the warranty, please call on 1800-266-2079 and keep this booklet with your unique customer warranty identification number and invoice at hand.
Claims and Repairs
a. Please lodge your claim with the Asian Paints helpline at 1800-266-2079 or on the following mail ID email@example.com, within 30 days of discovering any defect, damage or failure for your claim to be valid and to be processed.
b. The consumer shall forthwith notify the Company of the claim providing full details thereof, and shall set out the basis on which it believes that the Company is liable in terms of the warranty. The Company reserves the right to carry out inspections of the product and to perform any tests in respect thereof and may do so either itself or by means of any person nominated by it. Prior to such inspection or testing, the customer shall not be entitled to perform any repairs or to remove or tamper with any part of the product.
This is Asian Paints Limited Faucet exclusive written warranty.
Contact Us at: 18002662079 or firstname.lastname@example.org